Friday, March 13, 2009

Busy bee!


Whew! this week has been busy... in a fun way though. I got my second tooth on Monday, finally! It has been bugging me for a week now, keeping me and my parents awake in the nights. Also, on Monday, "Amma" (my mum's mum) came to Iceland from Sweden. She's going to stay with us for about 2 months, yeeeah. 
I've been to the playground for the first time, we played on the swings and went down the slide. I liked the slide a lot. I've been swimming as usual and "Amma" has been baby sitting two nights this week. My mum was playing football with the team that my dad is coaching. All though my dad says she slows down the tempo on practice he's secretly admiring her brazilian football skills... (dad told me mum is paying him to let her come and train). As you can see my week has been very busy but I have not told you the really big news yet. 
On Wednesday I finally realized how to crawl forward and boy is that so much more fun than going backwards. We got it documented on video so now you can see the upcoming star in crawling.  Have a wonderful weekend, love you all....Matilda Sóley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Matilda, we keep watching your video of you crawling. What a clever girl you are. Grandad says he hopes you are keeping your Mummy and Daddy very busy!!
Lots of love Grandma xx See you all soon.