Friday, July 23, 2010

Matilda Sóley Cake!

It was my birthday a couple of days ago. I am now two-years-old. I got lots of presents including a tricycle, a sand pit, baby dolls, an animal puzzle, books and clothes. My friends Tryggvi and Arni Bjartur in Iceland sent a video message singing Happy Birthday to me in Icelandic.  That was way cool!
My mum made me a chocolate birthday cake and my dad helped me blow out the two candles.
I want to thank everyone for my presents and cards; Nanna and "Mike," Amma and Afi in Sweden, my auntie Linda, my nanny's sister Jenny and her husband Mike Cole, Mike's secretary Angie and her mum, Jenny and Rob from next door,  and of course my mummy and daddy. Oh, and thank you to Noah in Iceland for sending a message to my blog. Thank you all so much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Elsku Matilda mín til hamingju með tveggja ára afmælið þitt, Odda frænka stendur sig engan veginn og sendi þér engann pakka en verður að bæta úr því!!!! en... hvert á að senda hann???