Sunday, November 7, 2010

Down On The Farm...

On a beautiful Autumn sunday morning, with the trees all russet and gold, my mummy and daddy took me to Cholderton Charlie's Rare Breeds Farm. We were able to feed the pigs and goats and ducks and sheep as well as visit the bunnies and chickens. I saw some "shorsheys" or horses as big people call them and I played in an indoor playground with a huge slide and climbing frames. It was really, really fun and I hope I can go back again soon. Here is a picture of my mummy at the farm - she is the one on the right wearing the black hat!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Þú greinilega saknar Húsdýragarðsins á Íslandi. Gaman hvað mamma þín og pabbi eru dugleg að fara með þig á skemmtilega staði. Kveðja Rannveig Erla og Helga Vala.

Hurricane Tryggvi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hurricane Tryggvi said...

Hi Matilda, your buddy Tryggvi here. Im gonna be following your blog from now on. Nice farm you got there. Take care my friend and say hello to mömmu, pabba, afa og ömmu.