Monday, October 29, 2012

Achiever of the Week!

I was presented with "The Achiever Of The Week" award at my school recently. I got it for "starting to play with a variety of friends." I had, in all honesty, tended to play with just Eve but when she went to Finland on holiday for a few days I began playing with a lot of the other children. The teacher had told my mummy that Eve and I were "like glue!"
The boy also being presented with an achiever award is my friend and classmate Archie. Also, Archie has just moved into our village - so I can play with him as often as I like.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Það var gaman! Ætlarðu að leika við afa og ömmu þegar þú kemur um jólin?
Hlökkum til að sjá þig og mömmu og pabba. Skilaðu kveðju til mömmu, pabba og afa og ömmu í Englandi.

Kveðja
Afi og amma, Svíþjóð