Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Ho ho ho... I'm in Sweden now visiting amma and afi (my mummy's mum and dad) and my mum's big sister, Linda. A lot of things have happened since I arrived here a week ago. I went to the hospital in the middle of the night on December 22. My mummy and daddy thought it was best to let the doctor have a look at me as I was choking and spluttering from all the phlegm I've got - and I had a high fever. In the hospital they poked a thermometer up my "you know what", put a mask on my face ( so I could breathe better) and sprayed some stuff in my nose as well. The doctor told me I was a good girl and was very observent, she even gave me a sticker with "Bamse", a little bear. After all that fuss at the hospital I could finally fall asleep and boy was that a relief!
Steini, my uncle (mummy's brother) and his family came for a short visit. They drove a long way just to see me... and they loved me. I kinda like them too.
Then there's amma's dog "Depill" - a little furball who's always following me around and wants to give me a kiss all the time. He's really cute, don't know about the kissing though.
Finally, yesterday was Christmas Eve and it's tradition in Scandinavia to open all the gifts on that day. So yesterday I opened a lot of presents. All of them were lovely but to be honest, I liked the wrapping paper the best! And what's more, my daddy tells me I'm going to get even more pesents when we go to England the day after tomorrow.
From me and my family, "Merry Christmas" to you all...

No comments: