Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!


Had a bit of a hangover yesterday so I thought I would wish y'all a very Happy New Year today! My hangover was due to this stubborn, heavy cold I've had for the past couple of weeks - seems it's taking ages to clear up. What's more, mum and dad keep poking this tube thing up my nose to suck out all the congestion and that ain't a lot of fun, I can promise you that. Anyway, I am now in England staying at my grandma and grandad's house in a sleepy little village in the Hampshire countryside. It's really peaceful here, bit too peaceful if you ask me - not a lot of action unless you drive somewhere. Actually, yesterday evening I went to see Martyn and Olwyn and Jake and Adam. My mum played Guitar Hero and was quite a good drummer but she sucked on the guitar. My dad was even worse. I know I could have done better than them if they had given me half a chance. Instead, I just had to sit there with my fingers in  my ears while my mum butchered "Sweet Home Alabama" and dad flailed away with about as much coordination as a one legged man in a butt kicking competition.   

No comments: