Thursday, July 23, 2009

Daddy, I'm coming home now...

Look out, I'm coming home! I'm looking forward to meeting my daddy tonight - it's been too long since I saw him last. Well, I've seen him on that skype thing but that's not the same. I can't give him hugs and kisses on the skype, can I?
I've had a lovely time with grandma and granddad and I'm going to miss them a lot. But like they say; "There is no place like home".
So daddy, be prepared, I'm almost walking on my own now so I will keep you on your toes the whole time...

1 comment:

Matilda Sóley said...

Can't wait to see you and mummy again. I'm sure you and mummy will be keeping me on my toes, your mum is also good at that!
I'm sure your grandma and granddad are going to miss you a lot. But the next couple of months should go quickly and before you know it you'll be back to leave another trail of destruction in your wake!
love you lots and lots, xx Dad.