Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happy Birthday!


It's my birthday today - I'm one! Me and mummy are still in England staying with Grandma and Granddad - in the rain! Daddy came home from Belarus last night and is in Iceland - but I talked to him on that Skype thingy this morning - or rather he talked to me while I played with Grandma and Granddad and pushed my cart about. My daddy wished me a Happy Birthday! 
I hope my mummy gives me something nice to eat today, some cake would be good - well, let's face it, anything would be better than the bird poop she failed to warn me about when we went to the beach in Iceland a couple of weeks ago. Personally, I prefer the kind of food my Granddad gives me. I'm going to miss my grandparents when I go back to Iceland on Thursday. My Granddad and Grandma have been playing with me all the time. They've raised the bar on entertainment and Mum is gonna have to raise her game when we get back - or she'll be hearing about it. And mum, no more bird poop for lunch, either! 

1 comment:

Noah said...

Til hamingju med daginn saeta!