Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Dad, when are you coming home???

My dad has left me and my mum again! He's in Portugal with the women's U19 team, sunny and warm out there he tells me. Well dad, the weather isn't too bad here in Iceland either - it's about 8 degrees celsius and no wind...
The twins, Aðalabjörg and Sigrún, spent the weekend with us and that was great fun. I'm not afraid of them anymore! Noah and Linda came for dinner on Saturday evening so we made pizza - yummie!
I'm running around a lot but sometimes my legs don't move as quickly as my mind want's them to, which means that I trip once in a while. Yesterday, me and my mum were hiking in the woods and I fell on my nose. It was bleeding a little but I didn't cry for long - I'm a big girl now. I've started to use the potty and I've had some good results lately. I help my mum to flush it in the toilet and everything.
Anyway, I'm off to have a little nap. A princess needs her beauty sleep...

No comments: