Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Me, Sanna and Iro

Hej Allihopa!
I was in Sweden a couple of weeks ago, visiting my mum's best friend Anja and her family, Robert, Sanna and Iro (the dog). Sanna is my age, well she is 6 months older and wiser. She has a lovely playroom, with a moose, table and chairs, lots of books and a tea set which I played a lot with. Oh! I almost forgot, Sanna also has Teletubbies, which is her favorite DVD. Every single morning she put it on, to our parents' "delight". We did a lot of fun stuff - we went to the beach, picked some blueberry's in the wood, went to the summerhouse and a whole lot of other things. Me and my mum also walked up a mountain with Tora and her little girls. Man! that was hard work, sitting in the backpack and looking at the wonderful view.
I also played with Iro, a German shepherd, who works as a police dog. He looked after me when I was sleeping in the pram and he also gave me a kiss in the mornings when I woke up.
Then we flew south to see amma and afi in Borås. Unfortunately, I got sick with high fever and a bad cough. We had to go to the hospital (my second time in Borås). Fortunately, it was nothing serious like swineflue or other bad things. As I was sick I had to stay indoors most of the time. I played a lot with Depill (amma's little dog) and amma and afi. Amma has a lot of fun toys, different from the ones I have at home.
After two weeks in Sweden I finally got to see my dad again, who I love from the heart of my bottom. I had great time in Sweden but it's always good to come home.

No comments: