Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy Birthday dad, yesterday...


Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday, dear daaad
Happy Birthday to yoooooooou!

I love you dad and I miss you

It was my dad's birthday yesterday but I just didn't have time to send him a message on the blog - sorry dad! I was traveling the whole day, from Luleå in north to Borås in the south part of Sweden. When I arrived at amma and afi's place I wasn't feeling very well, in fact I had a high fever of 40.4 C. We had to go to the hospital, my second time in Borås, where the doctor checked my breathing and some other stuff. I didn't like it at all and then the nurse came and squeezed blood out of my finger, I didn't like that either. Anyway, I only have some man flu, not the swine flu, with a fever and bad cold and cough. Feeling much better today even though I still had a high fever this morning.

1 comment:

dad said...

Hi Matilda, thank you for wishing me a happy birthday. I hope you getting better quickly and can't wait to see you when you come home on Saturday.
Love you, dad xx