Sunday, October 3, 2010

Somewhere Over...

I always find it sad when the summer is over - even though I have only really experienced three but I don't remember much about the first one because I was much littler than I am now and I was sleeping a lot more then. But I like being outdoors in the warm sunshine, going to the beach or playing in my paddling pool, sandpit or going to the park to play on the slide and swings. It is going to be while before the flowerbeds and wild hedgerows buzz with the sound of bees and the birds sing so sweetly waking me up in the early morning sunshine or singing me a treetop lullaby in the dusk.
Autumn is here with its bruised skies, windswept fields and leave-strewn streets. And its rainbows. This one appeared over the garden a couple of night's ago.

No comments: