Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Busy busy busy...




Hello everybody!


It's been two busy days, so I haven't had time to write.

Let's start with yesterday...in the morning me and mummy walked all the way to her work. That is, mummy did all the walking while I was sleeping. Anyway, I met a lot of people at mum's work, some nice old ladies and nice old men. Then my dad took me out for lunch while mum went to the hairdresser. She came out nice!
In the afternoon, after my nap, mummy and I went to visit Odda and her family. It's always nice to visit Odda, I just love that family. We came home around 8pm and boy was I tired. Then my dad came home and of course I had to say hello to him...so I didn't hit the sack until late - around 21.30.

Today we went down to Laugardalsvöllur to help them clear the snow off the football pitch, well I was sleeping as usual but mummy did a very good job (the womens national team are going to play against Ireland tomorrow, they are trying to qualify for the finals of the European Championship in Finland next summer). Would you believe it, I woke up with poop all over my back! That's a real bummer, I can tell you. In the evening my mum treated my cradle cap which is like having a bad case of dandruff stuck to your scalp. She was, shall we say, quite thorough with the comb - leaving me wondering if I had any hair left! Then I had a bath. That was nice...but my mum tricked me because I got really tired while she fed me....zzzz

No comments: