Monday, October 20, 2008

Welcome!


Hi everyone, not sure what language I should write in - probably best to stick to English as Grandma and Grandad in England don't know too much Icelandic, I think. Anyway, I thought I would begin by posting a picture of myself. Cute or what? Well that's what my mum and dad keep telling me and to be honest, they have a point, not that I am vain or anything. Dad used this picture for my passport - yeah, can you believe it, they make babies have passports that we keep until we are five years old! Now how is the immigration officer going to recognise me from this photo when I hit the big 5?  
Well, must go, mum has just told me it's bedtime. I always protest but it doesn't seem to get me anywhere - although sometimes I can squeeze a little extra time in front of the tv watching football, more often than not.

1 comment:

Noah said...

Hej snygging! Du far se till sa du mar lite battre i helgen sa vi kan traffas. Vaccinationsfebern brukar ga over pa 1-2 dagar. Forstar inte varfor de vuxna ska lata lakarna spruta oss ;) Men forstas, de vet ju bast (i alla fall om de far saga det...) Kram