Thursday, November 27, 2008

In the land of Father Christmas


My dad is not home right now, I havn't seen him for couple of days. Is he ever coming home again... My mummy told me he went to Finland or Suomi, as they say over there. My mummy also told me that Father Christmas lives in Finland, way up in the north. Hey daddy, could you put in a good word for me?!
Since daddy been away, me and mummy have been busy. We've been to great grandmother and great grandfather (Diddamma & afi Steini as everybody calls them). Afi Steini played the orgel for me, I really enjoyed that and Diddamma held me in her arms and sang to me. That was lovely too. Yesterday I visited Sigrún, she's funny. I was vomiting all over her. She played the piano for me and I played a little bit my self. Daddy, tell Father Christmas that I would like a piano for Christmas.
Anyway...it's windy out there (in here as well), I think I'm going to have my morning nap. So when I wake up, it will be closer till my daddy comes home...miss you daddy!

2 comments:

Matilda Sóley said...

Hi matilda. Daddy really misses and you and can't wait to see you tomorrow when he comes home. I will talk to Father Christmas about the piano.I will talk to him about some ear plugs for me! Love you a lot,
Dad.

Anonymous said...

Hej Matilda skal du bli duktig att spela som afi? Ha det bra afi hälsar puss och kram amma