Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pooped!


Uhhh, woke up this morning with poop all over my back...again! What's wrong with the old folks, can't they put a nappy on correctly? And I just had a bath the day before. Anyway, I didn't wake up in a bad mood or anything, I never do, although I'm sure dad wasn't so pleased to be washing my pyjamas at 4.30 in the morning.  
I fell a sleep last night in a bad mood though - mummy put me to bed but I didn't want to go to sleep. I cried and cried and cried while mummy held my hand and sang to me (which if I am being truthful was the reason I was crying!) Next thing I know, I wake up in the middle of the night hungry. Time to wake mum up.
Oh, I forgot to tell you, something amazing happened the other day! I was in my play gym, minding my own buisiness and laying on my back as usual. All of a sudden I was laying on my tummy without any help, so now I practise every day. 
Wait until I begin crawling - then the old folks won't just be able to put me on the floor and think that I can't get up to any mischief! 
Went to see my great grandmother and great grandfather yesterday. I haven't seen them for a long time. They said that I've grown a lot, well that's the whole idea isn't it? I'm nearly as tall as my great grandmother!

No comments: