Saturday, November 1, 2008

Party Girl!

My friend Helga Vala was one-year old yesterday and so naturally decided to hold a party - well, actually, her mum and dad decided for her but I don't think she objected. As a matter of fact she was sleeping when we showed up and woke to find all these strange people in her house. Her dad is a good friend of my dad and my dad says that her dad is a Liverpool fan and that is the only thing that is wrong with him. Her dad also had a birthday party last week because he turned 40-years-old. Dad says there were different things to drink at that party. My mum, as usual, went straight for the food. My mum can eat! Dad says that so long as mum gets enough food and sleep he can expect to be left in peace. After mum had had enough to eat, we left. I wasn't ready to go but mum was getting tired. 

No comments: