Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My New Wheels!


Now that's more like it! This is my new way of getting around - grab onto something that has wheels and put one foot in front of the other and away you go! Easy! I learned this trick all by myself, I started off by holding onto a chair and sliding it forward - that was a few days before my mum and dad bought me this blue cart - they were a bit slow catching on but hey, I can forgive them. 
They just need to keep up as I'm figuring new stuff out each day like eating with your hands and opening drawers and cupboards and finding the remote control for the tv. Life is getting a lot more interesting.

1 comment:

Grandma Alice said...

Who's a clever girl then! Looks like Grandma Alice will have to remove all of her ornaments. Can't wait!! xxxxx Grandad thinks that you will find plenty of interesting things to play with in your daddy's old bedroom! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx