Sunday, June 7, 2009

Party, Party!

I went to two birthday parties on Saturday! First, we went to Jonsi's summer house at Miðdalur in Kjós, which is in the countryside about a 35-minute drive from Reykjavík. It was Anna and Arni Bjartur's birthday and the sun shone and the sky stayed blue. It was very hot, well, hot for Iceland at least, but that was alright because I had my sun hat on and mum put sunscreen on my face. This is a picture of me and my dad at the party. 
Mum couldn't be in the photo because she was eating, as usual.
After that we went back to Reykjavík for the birthday party of my twin cousins, Aðalbjörg and Sigrún, and their brother Hörður Már. 
Dad went to the Iceland v Holland football match. I wish he was at the party, he wouldn't have let them stick those rabbit ears on me. Everyone thought it was cute - but I thought it was uncool.

1 comment:

Grandma Alice said...

Hi Matilda Soley,
I think the "rabbits ears" are a bit uncool but you still look sweet and cuddly. We look forward to seeing you soon. There is lots of daddy's cd's to re-arrange here!
lots of love Grandma and Grandad xx